A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Jeremy's partner Leo disappears after a car crash. As Jeremy dives into Leo's past in order to find him, he can't quite shake the feeling that there's a lot more going on than a simple vehicle-related accident. Jeremy's not gonna just sit around and wait. The night is still young and there's a mystery to be solved!
A free, classic Point and Click Adventure
This game is styled after old pre-2000s adventure games. This means bottomless pockets for any items you deem useful, dialog options and a story to click your way through. This time around you can even have thoughts in your inventory. Don't question it. Just throw your thoughts and items at any people you meet. Unlike in real life, talking to other humans isn't hard in this game! So why go outside when you can play this?
What's in this game?
- Over 30 scenes (or 'rooms' if you will) to explore
- Over 12 other characters to interact with
- Maybe your boyfriend will tag along a bit later
- 320x180 res - fullscreen or windowed, with various visual options (aka retro modes, even a slightly anti-aliased one)
- Some adult themes
- All original content
- A weird story with mystery/supernatural elements
- Two endings
- No dead ends
- Some additional stuff to do if you wanna be extra nice
This game is a collection of things tumbling around in my head for various reasons. It's unfiltered and raw and as much as a mess as I am. So... enjoy, if possible!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||Gay, Hand-drawn, LGBT, LGBTQIA, Mystery, Pixel Art, Point & Click, Retro, Story Rich, Third Person|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Done - in polishing phase + Ports56 days ago